Wednesday 17 December 2014

HUGO Script version 3 (Final version)

 

HUGO SCRIPT

 
*Alarm Buzzing*
 
Hugo
*grunts and tired noises*
 
Hugo's Mum
Hugo? Are you up?
 
Hugo
*With sudden panic in an ill voice *
Ye, yes mum...
 
Hugo's Mum
Hugo? What's up?... if you are trying to tell me your ill again then so be it because i'm late for work. So just promise me you're not lying today. ok?
 
Hugo
I'm not honestly.
 
Hugo's Mum
Ok see you later then
 
*FRONT DOOR CLOSES*

*Hugo sits straight up from his bed and excitedly runs out of his bedroom down the stairs and starts making breakfast with the radio on. He then rings Ken*

Ken
Hugo? Where are you?
 
Hugo
at home why? you said we were meeting at 9:00
 *Hugo turn off the radio*

Ken
*In shock and anger*
NO! I said we are getting the ferry at 9:00! Hurry up!

Hugo
Ok ok ill be there in 10 just... make sure you wait for me

*Hugo put phone on speaker and in a panic eating breakfast and getting dressed*

Ken
Oh and Hugo Stanley is here too...
 
Hugo
*With horror*
WHAT?

Stanley
HI HUGO

Hugo
*Murmured because Hugo is cleaning his teeth*
Nooooooo why is he there?

Ken

 Hugo Just hurry up please I don't think ill be able to stay here
for much longer on my own


*Ken and Stanley are sitting at a bench*

Ken
can I have my phone back now Stanley

Stanley

No.

Ken
what? give it here!

Stanley
I don't want to

Ken
Give it here!

*Fighting noises go on*

Ken
Hugo hurry up I cant take this much longer

Hugo
I'm now coming don't worry just don't leave....

*Hugo Leaves the front door with his phone in hand and title screen appears*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment